KAWECO PENS
Hall 5    Stand K18

Contact this Exhibitor
021 813 9885
079 899 1359
jesse@writegear.co.za
Jesse Ternent
www.kaweco-pen.com/en
Read about on Facebook
More pics on Instagram
Product Overview

Since 1883, Kaweco writing instruments have stood for quality and design.

Our tried and trusted products are made with love and cleverness, while using modern materials, colours and shapes. We position ourselves not only as a stationery brand, but a lifestyle brand.

Accessories for your every day carry. 40% of our sales come from lifestyle / boutique stores. While the remaining 60% comes from traditional stationery stores.

Unique to Kaweco is the octagonal design, which can be retrieved in many of our series. No matter whether fountain pen, roller ball or pencil, no matter if edgy or circular, we create the perfect instrument for your demands, which is convincing with high-quality haptics.

Visit us at Hall: 5 Stand: K18.

  Back to Exhibitor List