Become a Trade Buyer
Buyers must be verified
As SARCDA Exhibitions are strictly trade shows, all Buyers need to register and submit their company documents for verification. The verification may take up to 10 days. This is a once-off process. Please read the Buyers FAQ's below to find out more about the Buyer process.
Who may register as a SARCDA Buyer?
Any individual retail buyer working in the retail Gift, Fashion, Toy Décor & Design industries can register as a SARCDA Buyer provided that he/she can supply their company VAT document and/or Company registration document for verification.
What are the registration procedures and cost for becoming a SARCDA Buyer?
- Trade buyers should apply to register online via the SARCDA website.
- Have digital copies or your company documents (VAT or company registration document) on hand as one of these has to be uploaded for verification
- Once you have applied and submitted your company documents, the SARCDA team will verify your documents. This may take up to 10 days.If your application is successful, you will receive email notification with a bar code document
- Print the bar-coded document out and bring it to the exhibition, with your once-off entrance fee of R150.00 to gain access.
- No members of the public will be allowed access to the expo. Registered, verified trade buyers only
Registering at the show
- Bring hard copies of your company documents (VAT or company registration document) with you as these have to be verified before you gain access to the show
- You will need to pay a once-off registration fee of R250.00 per Buyer to gain access.
I have already registered but need to add new staff members who want to attend the show. What should I do?
Registration is per Buyer and not per Company and each new buyer must register online or at the show and pay a once off pre-registration fee.
My company is very small and I am not VAT registered. How do I gain access to the show?
You will need some proof of you working for or having a bona fide company. A Company registration document, a letter from your accountant, a bank statement in the company name or some proof will be required.
Who can I contact with Buyer related queries?