Exhibit at SARCDA Trade Shows
There are so many reasons why you should exhibit at SARCDA!
SARCDA Trade Exhibitions offer manufacturers, exporters, importers and wholesalers the only platform from which to showcase their products to a captive audience consisting of 12 000 trade visitors.
Huge retails sales & marketing opportunities!
- Trade Buyers will be invited to SARCDA and receive VIP badges to visit the exhibition
- 100% of Exhibitors sign orders
- 96,1% of Exhibitors said SARCDA draws the right buyers, specifiers and decision makers
- 95,2% of Exhibitors make new contacts
- This is great platform to launch products
- This is an opportunity to source and appoint agents or distributors
- Many exhibitors achieve as much as 80% of their annual sales during SARCDA exhibitions, making it an extremely cost-effective exercise for all exhibitors
Online exhibitors' manual
In order to simplify your participation, exhibitors have access to the Exhibitor's manual online, using their unique username and password to login. All forms are completed online - easy, hassle-free completion of service forms.
Dynamic marketing campaign for the trade shows
- Trade invitations sent out to verified trade buyers on the SARCDA database
- Advertising in trade magazines
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Pre-registration of visitors
- Regular Mailers sent to buyers
- Website (fully interactive and user-friendly)
- A mobile app
Representation in the exhibition guide
The Exhibition Guide is used by 97,7% of all visitors for follow-up purposes during and after the exhibition. The Exhibition Guide consists of:
- Alphabetical listing of each exhibitor
- Exhibitor Product Description
- Exhibitor Contact Details
- Exhibitor advertising in the Exhibition Guide
- Digital version of the Exhibition Guide available for download on the website
The SARCDA website offers our clients immediate, all year-round virtual access to our trade exhibitions. Exhibiting companies have a full webpage dedicated to listing their company products and services, company details such as telephone numbers, email address, website address, logo product images. The website is fully searchable through a company and a product catalogue/directory and the exhibiting company details remains on the website for a year after the exhibition.
A major benefit of the website is direct contact with your market – traders can come on to the site on their own time and their own terms to digest the material.
How do I enquire about exhibiting at SARCDA?
Companies wishing to exhibit at SARCDA need to enquire via the form [see link at top and bottom of this page].
Once we have received your initial enquiry, your company and it's products will be reviewed by our organising team and should your product/service be suitable for participating in SARCDA, a full set of application documents will be emailed to you for completion.