We respect your privacy
Should you decide to participate in the exhibition, the only personal information that we will require of you is the following:
- Company Name
- Name and Surname
- Job Title
- Postal Address
- Email and Website Address
- Cell phone number / Fax Number / Office Number
- VAT / Company Registration No and Documents
- Country and Province
- Nature of Business
- Where did you hear about SARCDA
It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is no longer accurate and complete.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
1. To send you communication from SARCDA Trade Exhibitions (PTY) Ltd.
1.1 Buyers Badges, Newsletters, Email Communications and SMS reminders.
SARCDA will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
• required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
• disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
We will :-
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential if it is not in the public domain
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control
- Not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.