The privacy of our patrons is important to us.
Should you decide to make use of our Exhibition Guide for marketing, the only personal information that we will require of you is the following:-
- Company name
- Executive name and surname
- Email address & Website address
- Postal or physical address
- Office number / cell number / fax number
- Product and company description & categories
This information will be used for both the printed and online Exhibition Guide.
It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is no longer accurate and complete.
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
- Print your information in the Exhibition Guide which is distributed to all buyers
- Post the electronic Exhibition Guide on the SARCDA website
- List your company as an exhibitor on the SARCDA website for a period of 1 year.
(This online information is in the public domain and is searchable by all internet search engines such as Google)
- To send Exhibitor Communications to Exhibitors from SARCDA Trade Exhibitions (Pty) Ltd
We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
SARCDA will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is:-
- required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
- disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential unless it is in the public domain;
- take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Exhibition Rules & Regulations
Buyers and Exhibitors need to take note of the following regulations:
- Only registered trade visitors - representing retail companies - will be allowed into the exhibition halls.
- No members of the public will be allowed into the exhibition halls.
- No children under 16 will be allowed into the exhibition halls (proof
of age must be provided i.e. birth certificate or ID document).
- No infants (not even babies carried in papooses) will be allowed into
the exhibition halls. A childcare facility is available to parents.
- No pets will be allowed into the exhibition halls.
- No photographs to be taken.
- No selling off stands or removal of stock (including samples) from
stands will be permitted SARCDA is strictly a Trade Exhibition
and only orders are to be placed.