|31 Esme Road, Newlands, 7700|
|Read about on Facebook|
|More pics on Instagram|
Bili Beadwear handcrafts removable bra straps designed to replace regular bra straps with a colourful + comfortable ‘worn to be seen’ alternative. Inspired + developed in South Africa, this innovative + original form artful adornment attaches to strapless bras (available at major lingerie + boutique retailers) adding a layer rich in African influence.
Previously disadvantaged women in Cape Town work with choice materials and artisanal skills to lovingly produce this unique product of unmistakable charm and lasting appeal.
About the Product
Hand woven onto elastic enabling stretch and comfort. An adjuster section to the back of each strap allows for a custom fit.
As to be expected from handcrafted products, premium quality is the result of carefully sourced materials applied during a labour intensive process. All metal fittings are nickel free.
The kaleidoscope of colours + patterns invoke an African influence
A Unique and Novel Gift Idea
Also found at:
- Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA) museum shop, V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
- The Collection by Liz McGrath consists of three 5 Star, Relais and Chateaux Hotels:
- The Cellars-Hohenort (Constantia)
- The Marine Hotel (Hermanus)
- The Plettenberg Hotel (Plettenberg Bay)
- Africa Nova Originals since 1995- The Watershed, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Planhotel Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas, Maldives
- Planhotel Diamonds Thudufushi, Maldives
- Planhotel Diamonds Star of the East, Tanzania
- Planhotel Diamonds Mapenzi Beach, Tanzania
- Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, Victoria Road, Camps Bay, Cape Town
- Tintswalo Atlantic Boutique, Chapmans Peak Dr, Hout Bay, Cape Town
- Tintswalo Safari Lodge, Manyeleti Private Game Reserve, Hoedspruit, Greater Kruger Park
- The Corsetiere, Linksfield, Linksfield Shopping Centre, 100 Linksfield Drive, Senderwood
- The Corsetiere, Parkhurst, 4th Avenue, Corner 9th Street